gather here classes
Longarm Quilting Basics
Bernina Q24 Longarm
Maybe you've seen gather here's Q24 longarm machine in the back of the shop? Maybe you've been dreaming about longarming your latest quilt? This workshop will teach you how to operate the Q24 (a prerequisite to making those longarm dreams come true) - from properly preparing your quilt, loading your quilt to winding a bobbin, and everything in between. This 2 1/2 hour class will prepare you for your future behind the Q24, quilting away at those unfinished projects. The possibilities are endless once you try your hand at both free motion and pantograph quilting. Students who successfully complete this class will be certified to rent the Bernina Q24 Longarm for their own projects.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: No experience on a longarm machine necessary. You must have successfully taken Sewing Basics.
- We provide: everything you could possibly need.
- You bring: yourself and a notebook if you like to take notes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Cost: $75; includes one 1/2 hour practice session to be scheduled within 30 days.