Laurastar’s first portable 3-in-1 steam generator, the Laurastar Lift: irons, steams, and purifies your fabrics. With a unique design and exceptional steam, ironing and steaming saves time and is much easier.
- Easily iron on a traditional board or steam fabrics directly on a hanger
- Perfect results in a single movement for all fabrics and colors with its professional iron and steam
- Portable, easy to move around, and put away due to its unique ergonomics
- Ready to iron and steam in only 5 minutes
- Purifies fabrics with Laurastar DMS (Dry Microfine Steam), which eliminates dust mites, bacteria, and fungi that are resistant to being washed in lower temperature cycles
- Now with dual-shut-off mode: 10-minute auto-shut-off or continuous-on mode (We at gather here love continuous-on mode!)
DRY MICROFINE STEAM
Laurastar DMS guarantees you a perfect result in half the time, treating fabrics gently by delicately plumping them and providing a hygienic effect at the heart of fibres that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, and 100% of dust mites* through the simple act of ironing: Performance, care and hygiene thanks to steam that doesn’t leave your clothes wet and works 15 times faster than steam from standard steam generators.
*tests carried out by 3 independent laboratories certified ISO 17025
REMOVABLE WATER TANK
You’ll be able to add water without interrupting your ironing
SAFE STORAGE SPACE
The iron’s storage space is heat resistant, allowing you to put away your iron while it’s still hot, immediately after you’ve used it.
HEAT RESISTANT IRON MAT
Special, insulated mat allows you to safely set down your iron when it’s still hot.
Constant steam pressure, 3.5 bars
Device power: 1450 W
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Dimensions (H x L x W) 17.8 x 11.1 x 11.1 in
Length of electric cable: 7.6 ft
Length of steam cord: 6.4 ft
Iron weight: 2.2 lbs.
Total weight: 12.1 lbs.
Water tank capacity: 37.2 ounces
A protective soleplate
Special insulating mat
ALWAYS BUILD TO LAST
The Laurastar Lift is 10 Year Certified RepairableLEARN MORE