Embroidery Basics - Sampler
gather here Class
This class will teach you the basics of hand embroidery.
You’ll learn embroidery stitches, how to transfer patterns, and ideas for how to use embroidery in your craft projects. By the end of class you’ll have started your first embroidery sampler, which you can frame or put in a notebook to reference in the future.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Everything – hoop, needle, floss, printed embroidery sampler on Kona cotton, instructions.
- You bring: yourself
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.