Zando Hat - 2 sessions
A hat full of hugs and kisses! Zando’s jaunty colorwork X’s and O’s send a sweet message to warm hearts and heads alike. Knit up a bushel of pert beanies or cozy watchcaps to fit loved ones large and small. You'll gain confidence with stranded colorwork and reading charts with this well-written pattern.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round.
- We provide: space and expertise!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), yarn and needles appropriate for the pattern. Written for BT's Dapple or Arbor. You will need a skein for the main color and a skein for the contrast color.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2-1/2 hours each session for 5 hours total.
Class meets Mondays, 2/6 and 2/13 at 6 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**