Sewing II - Zipper Box Bag
gather here Class
aka Useful Bag w/ Zipper:
Some people refer to these bags as Box Bags, others call them Toiletry Bags. We think they're plain old useful bags for so many things that they shouldn't be labeled at all. You'll learn how to insert a zipper (YAY!) and square off ends! All to create a lined bag that you can use to stash a project or your art supplies or even a first aid kit. Heck, you'll be able to make these in so many shapes and sizes it's sick.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - a great follow-up to a couple tote bags! You must know how to operate a sewing machine, be comfortable maintaining seam allowance and understand the concept of topstitching. No zipper experience required - that's what we're here for!
- We provide: pattern and expertise!
- You bring: yourself & your sense of adventure. If you're taking the class online, you'll need to purchase a box bag kit prior to class with enough time for us to deliver or ship your supplies to you.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.