Quilting II - a Patchwork Potholder
gather here Class
Ready to take your patchwork to the next level but not ready to commit to a whole quilt? In this class you will learn some quilting basics - how to piece, how to make a quilt sandwich, how to make bias tape, quilting, and how to bind an object. And? You'll have a potholder as a result!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate - you are comfortable operating a sewing machine and have successfully completed Quilting Basics or equivalent.
- We provide: Pattern, batting, machines, and expertise
- You bring: 6 fat quarters
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session and will need a working sewing machine. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.