Needle Felted Pickle Ornament
We're so excited to collaborate with one of the Little Shop of Cute artists, Eling Chang aka migration goods. Learn the awesome stabby craft of needle felting or build on your existing needle felting skills! Eling has designed this Pickle Ornament to not only share her love of needle felting but with the holiday gift giving season in mind. The story behind the Christmas Pickle varies but the bottom line is, find the pickle Christmas morning and good luck will be yours in the year to come. Your pickle will be crafted with roving with the opportunity to embellish it using beads and strung with a piece of bakers twine.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Everything to make one pickle ornament – roving, felting mats, needles, beads, and guest artist, Eling Chang.
- You bring: yourself - if you would like to invest in a felting mat, additional roving, or multi-needle tool, see a craft associate and receive 15% off your needle felting supplies.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.