Musselburgh Hat KAL
The original swatchless hat pattern the Musselburgh by Ysolda: a double-layered beanie with 4-point crow shaping. This multi-guage pattern now includes 9 gauges for yarn weights between light fingering and DK and in 6 sizes. Another great project for your commute (we have the MBTA on our minds!) this single skein project will keep you busy but not requiring you to return to your pattern every row. For adventurous beginners you'll learn a center-out cast-on and mirrored decreases to finish.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off. You know how to knit in the round because you took Circular Knitting already.
- We provide: The expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (this will depend on the weight yarn you choose), stitch markers, the pattern and approximately 130-610 yards of yarn depending on weight of yarn and size of hat. This knit-along is FREE with purchase of yarn/notions. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.