Leggings Class - 2 sessions
Gain confidence on the serger and coverstitch machine and make a pair of comfy leggings or bike shorts with professional finishes. Appropriate fabrics for the leggings could be Polyester/Spandex or Cotton/Spandex (highly recommended for your first pair of leggings). It is imperative that you pre-wash your fabric.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate. You have taken serger basics or the equivalent. You have made clothing in the past but maybe this is your first foray into knits.
- We provide: The studio space, sergers, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! A copy of 100 Acts of Sewing Pants No. 2. Recommended fabrics are: medium-weight knits in a cotton and spandex/elastane blend with 4 way, cross grain or multi-directional stretch. Your total yardage is totally dependent on your size and style (calf length or ankle length) and 1 1/2 yards of 3/4" elastic. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for our workshops.
- Class length: 2.5 hours per session for a total of 5 hours
Meets on Tuesday, August 2 and 9 at 5:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.