Hawser Hat KAL
Designed by Juliette Pécault Designs and released as the gather here 2022 Greater Boston Yarn Crawl pattern. This is the second year that Juliette has designed a hat pattern for us and we made a point of featuring a New England yarn to boot. Middlefield by Jill Draper Makes Stuff is created using alpaca from Western Massachusetts! We wanted to knit this with YOU so we are hosting a preview knit-along. Featuring a ribbed cable pattern, we'll learn the alternating cable cast on.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your yarn in-store. Designed for Jill Draper Makes Stuff Middlefield. Patterns available in the store as a special preview and will be available to GBYC visitors with yarn purchase starting September 29, 2022. US 9 (5.5mm) 16” circular needles, or size to obtain gauge and US 9 DPN (or use the magic loop method).
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.