- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Echoview Fiber Mill
Haley is so incredibly soft and lofty, knitting with it feels like coming home. Named for Echoview Fiber Mill founder’s sweet little Shiba Inu, Haley is a chunky, loosely spun, single ply yarn made from a unique blend of alpaca, merino, and mohair goats raised on her farm. This yarn is as soft as a cloud, making it perfect for close to the skin accessories, or home-goods that you’ll be touching all the time. Haley get’s its beautiful range of colors from the natural colors of the alpaca blended in to each colorway (with the exception of Black Diamond, where the wool has been dyed black).
We’ve created two knit kits featuring Haley, the Wooly Handwarmer, and the Sheepskin Rug.
- Content and Fiber Origin: 65% Merino (USA), 25% Alpaca (USA), 10% Mohair (USA, Echoview Farm)
- Weight: 115 grams (4oz), #5, Chunky
- Length: 150 yards
- Gauge: 16 sts & 20 rows in a 4 x 4” square knit on size US 10 (4 mm) needles. (4 sts & 5 rows in 1”).
- Suggested Needle Size: US 9 to 11 (5.5 to 8 mm)
- Suggested Hook Size: US k-10.5 to M-13 (6.5 to 9 mm)
- Care: Hand wash gently in cold water using a mild (bleach free) detergent.