Haley is so incredibly soft and lofty, knitting with it feels like coming home. Named for Echoview Fiber Mill founder’s sweet little Shiba Inu, Haley is a chunky, loosely spun, single ply yarn made from a unique blend of alpaca, merino, and mohair goats raised on her farm. This yarn is as soft as a cloud, making it perfect for close to the skin accessories, or home-goods that you’ll be touching all the time. Haley get’s its beautiful range of colors from the natural colors of the alpaca blended in to each colorway (with the exception of Black Diamond, where the wool has been dyed black).
- 65% Merino (USA), 25% Alpaca (USA), 10% Mohair (USA, Echoview Farm)
- Chunky (bulky) weight
- 150 yards / 115 grams (4oz)
- Gauge: 16 sts & 20 rows / 4” - knit on size US 10 [4mm] needles.
- Suggested Needle Size: US 9-11 [5.5-8 m]
- Suggested Hook Size: K-M [6.5-9mm]
Need more yarn than we currently have? Get in touch to place a special order!
More Echoview Fiber Mill yarn
More Bulky + Super Bulky Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights