goji skirt/shorts - 2 sessions
Deer & Doe’s Goji is either a skirt or a pair of shorts. The pattern is for high-waisted elastic shorts and skirt, with drawstring and patch pockets. Version A has a paperbag waist, version B has a simple waistband. You can mix and match to create bottoms that you want to wear.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are very confident operating a sewing machine, you've successfully made pj pants and perhaps some other things that required you to trace a pattern and a fit a garment.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Deer and Doe pattern. Appropriate fabrics include chambray, rayon twill, batiste, and linen. Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids. Yardage amounts are dependent on your size, please email a craft associate for assistance. Also bring, coordinating thread, 2 yards of 3/8” elastic, and 4” of lightweight interfacing.
Sessions run Wednesdays, May 18th and 25th at 5:30
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**