Francli Day Pack Pattern
A practical day pack designed by Francli Craftwear. Play with hardy fabrics and unique hardware to create a bespoke pack for everyday life and adventures further afield. Includes water bottle pockets and internal laptop pocket.
All seam allowances are 1cm unless otherwise stated.
Note: There are 3 different fabric parts to the bag, the contrast (bottom and back piece), the lining and the main fabric of the bag. You can go a little heavier for the contrast fabric as you’ll be putting this down on the floor potentially and the back piece will have wear and tear against your back!
All fabric types can be used for the main body of the bag, but we would only recommend using oilskin as the contrast (as it is very heavy and you would struggle on a domestic machine to use this everywhere). For the lining, M&M Barrier Lining is a good choice as it has a water repellent finish.
- 90cm [35"] wide, with or without nap: 1.6M [1.75 yds]
- 110cm-120cm [44"-47"] wide, with or without nap: 1.2M [1.25 yds]
- 140cm-150cm [55"-60"] wide, with or without nap: 0.95M [1 yd]
- 90cm-150cm [35"-60"] wide, with or without nap: 0.45M [0.5 yds]
- 80-120cm [32-47"] wide, with or without nap: 1.4M [1.5 yds]
- 140-150cm [56-60"] wide, with or without nap: 0.9M [1 yd]
- Wadding (batting)
- 90cm-150cm [35"-60"] wide: 0.45M [0.5 yds]
- Matching thread.
- 4 x 1" ladder locks
- 2 x 1" G hooks
- 5 yds of 1" webbing
- 2 x 12" zipper
- 1.5 yds elastic cord
- 1 x cord lock (optional)
- 2 x cord stops (optional)
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics-Patterns -Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Sewing Patterns