One of a Kind Drawstring Project Bags
We are so excited to be stocking these amazing project bags by long time customer and maker, Denise Snow Williams. Denise creates each lined bag in her home studio in Greater Boston using medium weight cottons and cotton/linen canvas. As a knitter, Denise knows the importance of pockets for notions and a gusseted bottom so you can work directly from your bag without fear of it falling over.
No two bags are quite the same and currently, these are all one of a kind!Bag details:
- Gusseted bottom means this bag will sit flat on a table
- Interior (or exterior) zipper pockets to help you keep your projects and notions in order (we'll let you know if the pocket doesn't have a zipper)
- Double drawstring closure to easily close up your work without fear of snagging your yarn on a zipper.
- Medium bags are approximately 10”x8”x3” (comfortably holds 2 skeins of yarn - works great for socks, hats, and mittens)
- Large bags are approximately 14"x10"x5" (comfortably holds 4 skeins of yarn - works great for shawls, large scarves, and sweaters)
- Square Bottoms are approximately 7"x7"x8" and don't have pockets.
More Denise Snow Williams Project Bags