Cross Stitch - Kiwi
Did you attend one of our Intro to Cross Stitch Mini Cross Stitch workshops? Ready to try something a little bigger? This 3" finished cross stitch features traditional cross stitch as well as a layer of backstitching and beads to give this piece more dimension. A great next step project for anyone interested in exploring cross stitch.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - this isn’t the simplest cross stitch pattern but we think you can do it!
- We provide: the Diana Watters Cross Stitch kit, expertise, and enthusiastic support.
- You bring: yourself and your love for making things!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.