Crochet - Mosaic Scarf - 2 sessions
This mosaic crochet scarf with its volcanic colors isn’t just ANY accent piece; its unique double-sided design is unique and graphic. We'll explore the post-stitch and mosaic colorwork in this two part workshop.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner or intermediate
- We provide: the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available via Ravelry or directly from Blue Sky Fibers), worsted weight yarn (the pattern suggests Sweater), approximately 320 yard of each color, and a size H crochet hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours. You will need to crochet between sessions to complete this project.
Class meets Sunday, November 6 and 13 at 11:30 AM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**