Crochet - Grocery Bag
Haley Waxberg's crochet bag is a sturdy, medium-sized mesh bag that will be large enough to replace a regular size plastic bag from the grocery store. It comes out looking small but it holds a mighty load. It is designed to be just the right size to hold heavy groceries (like 4 heavy cans) without hitting the ground or falling out. Also just the right size to avoid overloading and making the bag uncomfortably heavy.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner. You’ve successfully taken Crochet Basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: instruction, encouragement, and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern, appropriate yarn (designed for approximately 175 yards of DK weight - we suggest Bamboo Pop or Kelbourne Woolens Mojave), removable stitch markers, and a size G crochet hook.
- Class length: 2.5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**