gather here Class
Crochet Basics – trivet: Interested in learning to crochet but not sure where to start? We’ll teach you to chain, single-crochet, double-crochet, and how to read a basic pattern. These stitches are the foundation of crochet! You'll be ready to tackle something a bit more complicated after this class.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - seriously, you have never picked up a crochet hook and that's totally fine!
- We provide: Everything – crochet hook, yarn, pattern and you get to take it all home!
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- You bring: yourself
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.