Crochet II Granny Square
gather here Class
If you’ve taken Crochet Basics you are probably curious about how to create the basic granny square. You can use any worsted weight yarn and a corresponding crochet hook (why not use the leftover yarn from Crochet Basics?) and we'll start our granny squares. If you have other scraps we can even change colors and you'll have practiced enough corners to make a granny square what ever size you choose.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You've taken crochet basics.
- We provide: Copies of the pattern, scrap yarn, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, approximately 100 yards of worsted weight yarn, a size H crochet hook (that’s the one you received in crochet basics!).
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.