gather here classes
Crochet Flowers in the Snow
You'll learn how to make this eye-catching crochet "block" and then we'll show you how to "join as you go" so you aren't just surrounded by a pile of "flowers" that languish for years before becoming something. We'll also discuss using this pattern for a throw blanket, a scarf, or a pillow cover.
- Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner intermediate
- We provide: the pattern and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, yarn (works well in DK but crochets up faster in worsted), and a crochet hook appropriate for your yarn. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours