Crochet - Carnation
Create one or a bouquet of carnations - give flowers that will never die. (They may need dusting and lint rolling... nothing is every hassle free.) You'll learn to crochet a circle (great if you've only taken Crochet Basics) and how to put the pieces together to create a 3D flower. We thought this would make a great gift! You'll make at least one carnation in class.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - you know how to single and double crochet. You have taken crochet basics and crochet 2 (granny square) or equivalent next level crochet!
- We provide: Charles (the instructor), green DK yarn, floral wire and tape
- You bring: yourself, yarn (pattern calls for DK weight but you could use worsted - just be aware that the carnation will be larger), a size G crochet hook, and a darning needle.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**