gather here Class
Ready to take your sewing to the next level? From zippers to hooks and bars to buttons and snaps, we will not only explain why you would choose a particular closure but you'll also get to practice the various closures so you know how to do them. We fondly refer to these clinics as "pro-tip" workshops.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you have sewing waiting to be completed. You are mid-project and can't seem to move forward. You are comfortable threading a sewing machine, winding and loading a bobbin.
- We provide: the expertise! Fabric for making samples, tools, and machines.
- You bring: yourself - you can pick up fabric, closures, and thread prior to class or have these items shipped to you.
- Class length: 1 1/2 hours
- The morning of the scheduled workshop you'll receive the link to join the class.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.