gather here Class
Make a useful square/rectangle
Interested in learning to knit but not sure how to begin? You’ll learn lots of new words (swatch, knit, purl, cast-on, cast-off, garter) and how to start and finish the most basic project. You’ll learn how to read a simple pattern and you’ll leave with the skills to complete the project (unless you were born with super speedy knitting skills that haven’t been tapped into yet and you finish in class!). You can then take these skills and make other useful square/rectangle things (like a scarf???)!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - seriously, you do not need to have picked up knitting needles ever... we swear.
- We provide: everything – skein of yarn, bamboo knitting needles, pattern and you get to take it all home!
- You bring: yourself
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.