Knitting II - a useful triangle
gather here Class
Did you take Knitting Basics but don’t feel ready to tackle your first project? Refresh your casting on skills and perfect the knit stitch while also creating a stylish unisex Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West. Learn how to increase and follow a pattern bigger than a square - because this is actually a triangle! Learn how to add new yarn to a project when you run out. We’ll help you get back on track when you make a mistake.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a stitch marker, size 8 knitting needles (we recommend a 24-40" cable), and approximately 650 yards of DK weight yarn - if you would like to stripe this triangle you should take into consideration that the "point" of the shawl will utilize more yarn.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.