Knitting II - a useful triangle
Did you take Knitting Basics but don’t feel ready to tackle your first project? Refresh your casting on skills and perfect the knit stitch while also creating a stylish unisex Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West. Learn how to increase and follow a pattern bigger than a square - because this is actually a triangle! Learn how to add new yarn to a project when you run out. We’ll help you get back on track when you make a mistake.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a stitch marker, size 8 knitting needles (we recommend a 24-40" cable), and approximately 650 yards of DK weight yarn - if you would like to stripe this triangle you should take into consideration that the "point" of the shawl will utilize more yarn.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.