Knitting II - a useful triangle
gather here Class
Did you take Knitting Basics but don’t feel ready to tackle your first project? Refresh your casting on skills and perfect the knit stitch while also creating a stylish unisex Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West. Learn how to increase and follow a pattern bigger than a square - because this is actually a triangle! Learn how to add new yarn to a project when you run out. We’ll help you get back on track when you make a mistake.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a stitch marker, size 8 knitting needles (we recommend a 24-40" cable), and approximately 650 yards of DK weight yarn - if you would like to stripe this triangle you should take into consideration that the "point" of the shawl will utilize more yarn.
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
For Online participants
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.