One of a Kind Zipper Project Bags
We are so excited to be stocking these amazing project bags by long time customer and maker, Denise Snow Williams. Denise creates each lined bag in her home studio in Greater Boston using medium weight cottons and cotton/linen canvas. A knitter and embroiderer, Denise knows the importance of pockets for notions and a gusseted bottom so you can work directly from your bag without fear of it falling over.
No two bags are the same and currently, these are all one of a kind!
We love how Denise incorporates her yarn scraps in the zipper pull tassels!
- gusseted bottom means this bag will sit flat on a table
- an interior zipper pocket to help you keep your projects and notions in order (we'll let you know if the interior pocket doesn't have a zipper)
- zipper means everything really will stay put
- interfaced for sturdiness
- Medium wedge bags are approximately 10”x8”x3” (comfortably holds a sock/hat, English Paper Piecing, or embroidery project)
- Large wedge bags are approximately 11"x8"x4" (comfortably holds two-at-a-time socks, 8" embroidery hoop and project)
- Extra large wedge bags are approximately 19"x13"x8" (comfortably holds a sweater project and yarn)
More Denise Snow Williams Project Bags