Zanzibar Top & Dress Pattern
A versatile pattern featuring:
- 3 shapes: dress, top or nightdress
- 3 lengths: dress above the knee, blouse, crop top
- Thin shoulder straps or shoulder straps to tie.
- Front and back can be interchanged for multiple versions.
- Optional belted straight dress or with skirt and elasticized casing.
- Lined top yoke and gathered bottom.
- Long or short elasticated crop-top.
- Optional buttoned or buttonless front.
- Optional small ruffles at the armhole.
- Can be worn over a tee-shirt.
- Outfit to be made in woven or jersey fabric depending on the look chosen.
Gathering panels, assembling a button placket, lining a yoke, assembling a casing for the elastic waist option, assembling ruffles and bias binding straps.
Age range: 3-12 years
- Woven : cotton (poplin, batiste), viscose and viscose crepe, chambray, fine denim, soft linen, seersucker, double gauze.
- Jersey knit (cotton, viscose cotton ...)
More Kids' Sewing Patterns