King Size Warm & White Quilt Batting - 120”x124”
- King Size Quilt Batting – 120″ x 124, packaged
- 87.5% / 12.5% cotton / poly
- No Shrink Batting
Warm & White is everything you love about Warm & Natural with beautiful white cotton fibers! It is made in the same state of the art needle-punched tradition that made Warm & Natural the most highly regarded quilt batting in the world. Warm & White is the ideal batting for use with bright whites, pastels, and tone-on-tone fabrics because Warm & White won't peek through!
Both Warm & Natural and Warm & White are 4 oz. per square yard, but Warm & White feels a little less lofty due to the bleaching process which strips the fibers of their natural oils, while at the same time reducing shrinkage. There is little to no measurable shrinkage in a cold or warm water wash after quilting. When looking for a finished quilt that will remain pristine without puckering around your quilted lines, Warm & White is the perfect choice!
Warm & White is the finest needle-punched cotton batting! Quilt or tie up to 10" apart! Quilt Warm & White right out of the package, as pre-washing is not necessary. Once quilted, machine wash and dry your finished quilt in cold water.
The Warm Company is proud to purchase over 4 million pounds of American cotton annually for processing in our American manufacturing facilities by American workers.
Benefits of Using Warm & White:
- Pre-shrunk for little or no shrinkage;
- Quilt or Tie up to 10 inches apart;
- Great for Hand and Machine Quilting;
- Will Not Separate or Bunch;
- Does Not Contain Resins or Glues;
- Machine Wash & Dry Finished Quilts (See Pre-Wash & Care Instructions).
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. Warm & White is pre-shrunk so you will experience little or no shrinkage with your first wash.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
More Warm Company
More Batting & Fiberfill (& pillow forms)