Small Biz Saturday - shop local!
What? Shop Small Saturday! Show your support for the businesses that make your community special.
Why? According to the Business Alliance for Local Living Economies:
- $10 million in local spending supports 57 jobs while $10 million spent at a national chain store supports 14 jobs.
- $100 spent locally will retain $67 in new spending while $100 spent at a national chain retains only $32
- 90% of net new job creation nationally is attributable to independent businesses.
Launching on Small Business Saturday:
- 2023 Tea Towel Calendars (these won't go live until Saturday!!!!)
Limited Edition Pattern Weights designed by Sarah Dudek and made by Lindsay Costello (these won't go live until Saturday!)
- Holiday Project Bags by Denise Snow Williams
- And to be honest - just all the fiber goodness any crafty human would want.
Why? The first 25 shoppers to spend $50 will receive our limited edition gather here project bag. You'll receive 15% off your fiber and notions purchase. AND for every $25 a spend you'll be entered in a raffle to win a set of Addi Turbo Clicks OR a Liberty of London fat-eight bundle. One lucky winner will walk away with a Bernette!