Quilted Sawtooth Indigo Indian Cotton
A sawtooth is a traditional star quilt block. Designed by Merchant & Mills using several shades of Indigo, this design is screen printed in India and then quilted with a cotton wadding and a mid on the reverse.
This cloth is suitable for making quilted jackets or coats or home furnishings. You could also make a quilt and simply bind the edges.
We also offer this design unquilted.
- 100% organic cambric cotton block print (inner wadding normal cotton)
- Approximate width: 41" (106cm)
- Weight: 15.2oz, 518gsm
- Country of origin; India.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m's it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- As Indian cloths are handmade, they are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics-Patterns -Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Cotton Fabrics - more New Fabrics - more Sustainable Fabrics