Quilt as You Go Placemats
Let’s make some placemats using the Quilt As You Go technique. Piecing and quilting are done all at once to save time. You’ll have these stitched up quickly, leaving more of time to relax and eat for the holidays.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - You've taken Patchwork Basics and/or Patchwork 2 and are looking for a bigger project to get into without the commitment of a quilt.
- We provide: a copy of Maritza's pattern, sewing machines, basic sewing kit, cotton batting, neutral thread for piecing, and the expertise!
- You bring: Scrappy version: 36 strips (2.5” x 15”) OR 9 coordinating fat quarters, 1 yard backing fabric, ¾ yard for binding, 1 yard batting (45” width);we offer 15% off materials for all of our classes!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.