Patchwork Wreath - 3 sessions
In this three session workshop we will make a seasonal wreath wall hanging. We will explore many different techniques including quarter square triangles, continuous bias tape, curved edge binding, and a hanging sleeve on the back. This piece can be made using autumnal colors for a fall wreath or different shades of green to make a winter evergreen wreath or using different colors to coordinate with any season. Finished size: 24" x 30" wall hanging.Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Truly Intermediate - you have taken the basics, Quilting II, and additional patchwork workshops (pillow, quilt blocks, quilt top).
- We provide: the pattern designed by Laura Glass, expertise , tools, and machines.
- You bring: 5 or more fat quarters of various autumnal leaf colors, shades of green (or coordinating colors for a different style of wreath), 3/4 yard background fabric, 3/4 yard backing fabric, 36 x 36" batting, 1/2 yard for bias binding.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all your workshop supplies.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 7 1/2 hours
Sessions meet Thursdays, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16 at 5:30 PM
*Some Sewing Classes may be scheduled for our downstairs studio. Please contact us if you would prefer not to navigate stairs and we will switch studios.
Note that masks are required for workshop & studio time participants.