Paris Shirt Pattern 6M/4YR
A versatile unisex pattern featuring:
- Refined and practical shirt with adjustable tabs at the sleeves.
- Adjustable long sleeves: adjustment tabs on sleeves.
- Optional short sleeves.
- Straight cut, officer collar.
- Yoke back and shoulders with enclosed seams.
- Inner contrasts at cuffs, collar, back yoke and tabs.
- Comfort fold at back and wrists for comfort.
- French seams on sides and under sleeves.
Sewing level : Intermediate - Advanced
What you will learn with this pattern:
- how to make an officer collar
- button placket and sleeve placket
- how to make cuffs
- how to make English stitching
- how to line a sheath yoke
Age range : 6 months - 4 years
See the size guide
Poplin, cotton batiste, plumetis, chambray, gingham, fashioned, seersucker, cotton, linen. Cuffs, collar, back yoke and button placket linings are made of contrasting fabric (scraps can be used).
Buttons: 10mm wide buttons or snaps
More Kids' Sewing Patterns