Needle Felted Mushroom Ornament
For 2023 Eling has designed a more advanced needle felted ornament! We're so excited to collaborate with one of the Little Shop of Cute artists, Eling Chang aka migration goods. Up your stabby craft of needle felting skills, Eling has designed this intermediate needle felted Mushroom Ornament to teach joining pieces and surface design but also with the holiday gift giving season in mind. Your mushroom will be crafted with roving with the opportunity to embellish it using small amounts of roving, beads, and strung with a piece of bakers twine.
New to needle felting? Why not join Eling for the O.G. Pickle Ornament?
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate! You've taken a previous needle felting workshop.
- We provide: Everything to make one mushroom ornament – roving, felting mats, needles, beads, and guest artist, Eling Chang.
- You bring: yourself - if you would like to invest in a felting mat, additional roving, or multi-needle tool, see a craft associate and receive 15% off your needle felting supplies.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.