Rowan Bodysuit & Tee Pattern
The ultimate wardrobe builder fitted tee and bodysuit. Pattern features figure hugging close fit, three neckline options, three sleeve lengths and tee or bodysuit versions.
- Version 1 is a short sleeve tee with crew neckline
- Version 2 is a 3/4 sleeve tee with v neckline
- Version 3 is a long sleeve tee with turtle neck
- Version 4 is a short sleeve bodysuit with crew neckline
- Version 5 is a ¾ sleeve bodysuit with v neckline
- Version 6 is a turtleneck bodysuit with long sleeves
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern contains women's sizes 0-20
Stretch fabrics with at least 40% stretch, preferably containing spandex or lycra. Please note that this fabric has negative ease, as such it is very important to choose fabrics with the appropriate amount of stretch in order to get the right fit.
To test for stretch percentage, use the ruler on the back of the packaging, or measure a swatch width (normal width, a), then stretch it to its maximum and measure again (stretched width, b). Calculate: b divided by a minus 1. This is your stretch percentage.
- Knit fabric (with at least 40% stretch)
- 1/4" (6mm) wide standard elastic (bodysuit versions)
- 3 sew in snaps or hook and eyes (bodysuit versions)
- Ribbing or neck bands (optional)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns