Flint Pants and Shorts Pattern
Wide leg cropped pants or shorts with unique crossover closure at the side seam. Pattern sits on the natural waist and features hidden closure at the left pocket , release tucks at the front, darts at the back, slash pockets, two waistband options and two lengths.
- View A is a pair of above ankle cropped pants with button closures
- View B is a pair of above ankle cropped pants with tie closure
- View C is a pair of shorts with button closures
- View D is a pair of shorts with tie closures
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern contains women's sizes 0-20
Light to medium weight fabrics will work equally well with different effects. Fabrics such as denim, twill, poplin, broadcloth, linen, linen blends, suiting, gabardine, pique and wool blends will result in a more constructed garment. Lighter weight fabrics such as cotton, rayons, silks etc will result in a looser flowy garment.
NOTE: Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- Woven fabric
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (6"/15cm)
- Two 5/8" (1.5cm) buttons (View A & C)
- One 5/8" (1.5cm) button (View B & D)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns