Darling Ranges Dress Pattern
Easily adaptable modern shirt dress. Pattern features deep v-neck, button front, high waistline, multiple sleeve lengths, large pockets and ties at the back to allow it to be worn in a fitted or loose style.
- View A includes waist darts and a gathered skirt
- View B is a dartless blouse
- View C is a dartless dress or tunic with bonus fabric belt
This pattern includes women's sizes 0-20Recommended Fabric
This pattern works well with a variety of light to medium weight fabrics such as silk, crepe de chine, lightweight cottons (voile, batiste, lawn, chambray), lightweight linen and rayon.
NOTE: Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- fabric (woven)
- buttons 5/8" (1.5 cm wide)
- 5 for View B
- 9 for View A & C
- 1/4" (6mm) wide elastic (View A)
- Fusible interfacing (optional)
- 1/2" (1.2mm) wide single fold bias tape (optional)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns