Ash Jean Pattern
The ultimate stretch jean pattern set. Includes four cuts and multiple lengths for tall, regular and cropped. Pattern features a comfortable rise, close fit through the waist and hips and classic jeans details.
- Version 1 is a modern slim leg jean.
- Version 2 is a skinny jean.
- Version 3 is a flare jean.
- Version 4 is a wide leg jean.
No need to buy multiple jeans patterns - this pattern has you covered with four patterns in one set!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Stretch denim with 2% elastane/spandex/lycra AND at least 15-20% stretch.
To test for stretch percentage, use the ruler on the back of the packaging, or measure a swatch width (normal width, a), then stretch it to its maximum and measure again (stretched width, b). Calculate: b divided by a minus 1. This is your stretch percentage.
- Stretch denim with at least 15-20% stretch
- Denim zipper
- at least 4 3/4" (12cm) for size 24-27
- at least 5 1/8" (13cm) for size 28-31
- at least 5 1/2" (14cm) for size 32-36
- Denim needle
- Topstitch thread
- Fabric scraps or pockets
- 1 jeans button (shank button with tack)
- 9 rivets & posts (optional)
- Small amount of fusible interfacing
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns