The Marlo pattern is an oversized sweater with a dropped shoulder, deep V-neck, wide bands and large buttons. View A is cropped length. View B has patch pockets and hits above midthigh.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Suggested Main Fabrics:
The main sweater can be sewn up in stretch or non-stretch fabric. The bindings require at least 20% stretch. You can use the same fabric for both or use a contrasting fabric for the bindings. Suggested fabrics include medium weight fabrics such as sweater knit, french terry, sweatshirting, polar fleece, rib knit and boucle.
- Coordinating thread
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- 1/2 yd fusible interfacing
- View A - 3 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- View B - 4 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- Optional: 1 yd (3/8") clear elastic
More True Bias
More Sewing Patterns