Soft and shiny, Silk Blend gives good stitch definition to cables and other texture patterns. Its jewel-like colors work beautifully in stranded colorwork designs.
- 30% silk, 70% extra fine Merino Wool - Kettle Dyed
- DK weight, single ply yarn
- 150 yards (137 meters) / 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended Needle size US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
Hand-dyed yarns naturally have some color variations from skein to skein. We'll do our best to choose the best matching skeins for your order.
To get the best results we suggest that you make sure to purchase enough yarn for your entire project & alternate skeins by knitting two rows from one skein, then two rows from another skein. This will help to blend any color differences.
Please contact us with any questions about working with hand-dyed yarns or if you would like to place a special order for more yarn than is currently available.
More Manos del Uruguay
More Sport + DK Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights