This gift bag designed by Jeni Baker uses multiple fabrics to create a lovely reusable cinched bag. Box corners, create a casing and learn how to understitch. Plus see how simple sewing this bag can be since it's designed it to be made in one long piece! The trickiest part is running the drawstrings through the casing. Once you've made one you'll be able to size up for any gift you could possibly give this holiday!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner - you've taken sewing basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: fancy tube turning tools, expertise, and notions.
- You bring: yourself, fabric, and a copy of the pattern (available in the store)!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.