gather here Class
A Fancy Drawstring Gift Bag
Use the same pattern we crafted our limited edition project bags for the 2019 Craftvent recipients. This gift bag designed by Jeni Baker uses multiple fabrics to create a lovely reusable cinched bag. Box corners, create a casing and learn how to understitch. Plus see how simple sewing this bag can be since we've designed it to be made in one long piece! The trickiest part is running the drawstrings through the casing. Once you've made one you'll be able to size up for any gift you could possibly give this holiday!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner - you've taken sewing basics or the equivalent.
- We provide: fancy tube turning tools, expertise, and notions.
- You bring: yourself, fabric, and a copy of the pattern (available in the store)!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.