- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Lighthouse Embroidery Kit
There is something mesmerizing about a lighthouse highlighted against the sea and sky. The rocky coastline of Nova Scotia is dotted with these traditional beacons of both light and warning —at once they say “welcome home” and “watch for rocks”. Either way, they are classic seaside protectors. Except for the tiny little flag, this pattern is made entirely of the easiest single stitch and backstitch. And you know, that blue backstitch around the outside of the satin stitch looks great and hides any imperfections, so you looks like a pro no matter what!
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery & Cross Stitch Kits