- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Knitter’s Block from Coco Knits is everything you need to block your knits! First-time blockers are always amazed by the difference blocking makes to the final appearance of their knitting. After blocking, sweater parts lay flat, stitches even out, and what looked like a wild mess now behaves nicely. It’s like magic!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BLOCK YOUR HANDKNITS
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles)
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
To see the Knitter's Block in action and read tips on blocking, see the Blocking Tutorial.
WHAT MAKES KNITTER’S BLOCK SPECIAL?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- Fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- Versatile and Compact
- Can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA makes it suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- The tiles holds pins firmly in place
- Blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant
- Essential for steam blocking
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE KNITTER'S BLOCK IS BULKY AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.