- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Jack Tar Bag Pattern
This copious bucket bag has space for an almost infinite amount of stuff. Make it in traditional British oilskin, sturdy canvas, cotton drill or denim. Fully lined with 3 divided internal pockets. The most useful of bags.
Skill Level: Beginner
The sample in the picture is made from Yellow Dry Oilskin. All hardware for this pattern can be found in the Jack Tar Hardware Kit. For the lining we suggest a simple cotton.
Finished measurements length 43cm, width 47cm.
- Self 80cm wide without nap 1.15M
- Self 115 - 120cm wide without nap 0.90M
- Self 140 - 150cm wide without nap 0.75M
- Lining 80cm wide without nap 1.10M
- Lining 102 - 120cm wide without nap 0.75M
- Lining 136 - 150cm wide without nap 0.55M
- Leather Strap 2.5cm (1") 0.70M
- Rivets approx 9mm
- 4 D Rings 2.5cm (1")
- 2 Magnetic Clasp
- 1 Webbing for Handle (optional) 1.00M
more Merchant & Mills Fabrics - Patterns - Notions
More Merchant & Mills
More Sewing Patterns