Intro to Tunisian Crochet - 2 sessions
When Toni Lipsey's book, The Tunisian Crochet Handbook, hit our shelves in 2021 we knew it was time to stock Tunisian crochet hooks. Charles wanted to teach an intro class to get people's hooks ready so why not a Toni pattern in collaboration with one of our favorite woman-owned yarn manufacturers, Ewe Ewe Yarns. The Simple Seed cowl is the perfect introduction to Tunisian crochet. You’ll use a few different stitches as you work your way around the cowl. Choose your three favorite colors of Baa Baa Bulky merino to work this pattern.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner or intermediate, you must already be a confident crocheter
- We provide: the expertise
You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available via Ravelry in-store (we can print it for you) or directly from Ewe Ewe Yarns), bulky weight yarn, approximately 369 yards of three colors, US L 8mm, 9 inch Tunisian crochet hook, and an interchangeable needle cord. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.