Intro to Double Pointed Needles
gather here Class
DPN - Little Windows
This quick project is a wonderful introduction to knitting with double pointed needles as well as lace work that allows you to see if your mason jar is either half full or half empty. Great for keeping your hands from getting burned on a hot beverage or your table from getting covered in "sweat".
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've successfully completed Knitting Basics and Circular Knitting.
- We provide: Plenty of space, a copy of the pattern, and encouragement.
- You bring: yourself,
- Approximately 50 yards of worsted weight yarn, recommended yarn is Quince & Co. Lark. Size 6 DPN or whatever you need to get gauge. One stitch marker and a tapestry needle. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.