Hello from Rose City Embroidery Kit
Gorgeous printed fabric made from my original drawings of flora in Portland- roses from our Rose Gardens, ferns and other green things! I love this one, it feels modern yet vintage with the addition of a few cross stitches. Finished piece makes a great keepsake or gift.
- 6" Bamboo Embroidery Hoop
- Pre-Printed Fabric (10"x9") with Artwork Designed by Amy L. Frazer. Original design is printed onto cotton fabric in the US
- Stitch guide with 10 stitches and ideas for finishing your embroidery
- Instructional booklet
- Needles and felt needle keeper
- 5 skeins of Cosmo Thread
- Packaged in a reusable pouch that you can toss into your bag and stitch on the go!
- Every kit is made so that you can stitch as much or as little as you want!
- You don’t have to follow my instructions! Do what you like and stitch what you feel.
- Take your stitching anywhere! Grab your stitch kit and go.
More Keller Design Co.
More Embroidery Kits