Go North Quilt- next session
gather here Class
Half Square Triangles are no thang at all in this fun, modern take on traditional quilt design. Learn how to make HSTs, Half Square Triangles, and explore color theory in this exciting class. Here we explore color, play with a Minimalist approach, and learn multiple ways of making HSTs to make a 72 x 72 inch sized throw quilt that can be as edgy or as whimsical as you would like.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern, tools, and machines.
- You bring: 1 yard each Color A, B, C, D, and E, 1 1/2 yard Color F, 2 1/4 yards batting at 90 inches, 4 1/2 yards backing. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class. If you are taking this workshop remotely you must have an operational sewing machine, rotary cutter, mat, ruler, and an iron.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
You can sign up here
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.