Needle Felting Kit - Fran the Hen
Whether you're wanting to try out felting for the very first time, or whether you've felted for ages and just need a little hen in your life, this kit is for you!
Needle felting is a process in which barbed needles are used to sculpt wool fiber into various forms. There is absolutely no sewing and no use of wires or armatures of any kind in this kit. Your little hen will be solid wool, sculpted by YOU!
This kit includes:
- White wool, a tiny bit of black wool, orange wool, red wool
- Two 38 Gauge felting needles
- 1 Foam work block
- Booklet with VERY detailed instructions alongside beautiful illustrations
- A diagram in the back of the booklet to use as a guide for size and shape
- The finished hen will be approximately 4 inches tall.
WARNING: Due to small parts and very sharp needles, neither this kit, nor the finished product is intended for use by small children. The recommended age for this kit is 10 and up.
More Petit Felt
More Craft Kits