Finish It! Sewing Clinic
Join us online and bring your unfinished projects and patterns and get help from one of our sewing instructors. This is a wonderful opportunity to help you finish a project or two, as well as help you along every step of the way. If you've taken a class and need a boost to get through the project then this is for you, too. if you're stumped, this is your chance to get the help you need to keep moving forward.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you have sewing waiting to be completed. You are mid-project and can't seem to move forward. You somehow forgot how to bind your armholes.
- We provide: the expertise! And encouragement!
- You bring: yourself, your project, and your questions.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**