Field Guide No. 6: Transparency
Perfect for the lightweight knitting of spring, Transparency is a breath of fresh air. Lighten up your knitting with these wearable, gift-able, portable projects that you can carry around with you.
In Field Guide No. 6: Transparency, Amy Christoffers explores different ideas of transparency in four playful, accessible designs.
In MDK Field Guide No. 6 you’ll find:
- Albers Shawl: An airy shawl with “windows” of color that form effortlessly. The ideal travel wrap that is a joy to wear, on planes and trains, at the beach, and in air-conditioned offices all over the world.
- Cockleshell Cardigan: A baby sweater (because who meets the world with more honesty and transparency than a baby?) with just a touch of lace and an unusual yet plainly apparent construction.
- Shakerag Top: A lightweight tee in a fabric that is striped, yet uses only one color of yarn. This is the layering piece we want to wear this summer.
- Peek-Through Cowl/Scarf: A layering of lace that both reveals and obscures the pattern, and is an amusingly tricky knit.
- As well as stories, tips, and beautiful photos.
Part of the Field Guide Collection by MDK
More MDK-Modern Daily Knitting